PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$7.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 12, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Sapling free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Sapling key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Sapling key freeThe Sapling cd key free. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. The Sapling steam key free
- Design plants and animals.
- Fast-forward time to and watch the ecosystem work like a charm or slowly fall apart (probably the latter :) ).
- A sandbox mode where you can skip time and turn on random mutation, allowing true evolution.
- An instinct system where you can specify what an animal should do when it hears or sees something.
- A procedural animation system so any animal can perform any animation.
- Procedural music mixed on the fly.
- Everything set up to be easily extended by players.
This looks just like Spore!
Wessel Stoop has wanted to play a simulation game where you can build your own plants and animals, put them in a world, and see what happens since 2002. You can imagine his excitement when Will Wright, the father of simulation games, demoed his latest game Spore to an enthusiastic crowd. When Spore turned out to be all game genres except simulation, Wessel decided he wanted to try to make the game by himself. The Sapling is the result of that attempt.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: A processor with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics card with DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 150 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.