The Rainsdowne Players
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$3.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 18, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Rainsdowne Players key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Rainsdowne Players key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Rainsdowne Players cd key freeFree The Rainsdowne Players steam key giveaway. Instant download. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Rainsdowne Players free steam key
A creativity-driven RPG about a rundown theatre and pleasing its unruly clientele.
Nobody said that opening a theatre on the wrong side of the river was going to be easy! The roof may be leaking, and the audience may be armed to the teeth, but nothing is going to stop the Rainsdowne Players from becoming the premier (and only!) theatre troupe in town!
- Correctly handle friendly encouragement from your audience, in the form of thrown bottles, tomatoes and even the occasional fish.
- Collect inspiration cards from the audience, and combine them to concoct new plays to please the pickier customers.
- Hang out with a homeless cat who likes board games.
- Convince the ticket desk clerk not to leave her dead end job.
- Survive a boss battle in the form of several hundred disinterested schoolchildren.
- Plays like if Paper Mario and Majoras Mask had a child, but the father was secretly Rhythm Tengoku.
The Rainsdowne Players is an RPG about winning hearts and minds. Explore the town of Rainsdowne and get to know the peculiar inhabitants, all of whom may have a particular play they want to see, even if they dont realise it yet! Gather inspiration in the form of cards and use it to build the narrative of your next show, but its never quite that simple and whether dodging projectiles or surviving a sword fight, youve got to actually make it through the performance in one piece!
A note from the Rainsdowne Tourist Board:
Due to a faulty and irreversible weather charm several hundred years ago, the town of Rainsdowne does get an awful lot of rain, but dont let that dampen your spirits! Theres lots to see and do around town:
- Try and sink some questionably depicted pirates at the cannon range.
- Take part in our lively card battling scene. Theres always a tournament running.
- Enjoy some surprisingly relaxing fishing by the docks.
- Enjoy some surprisingly non-relaxing yoga in the park.
- Take to the stage at the Royal Flush bar, which was definitely not a public washroom only a few weeks ago.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel or AMD Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 128 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.