The Light Keeps Us Safe
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 11, 2018
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Light Keeps Us Safe cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Light Keeps Us Safe key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Light Keeps Us Safe steam key freeFree The Light Keeps Us Safe steam key giveaway. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Light Keeps Us Safe key free
The sky has flickered and gone out. The food is gone and the power cant last much longer. You cant stay down here, cowering in the bunker. Those things out there in the dark will only take so long to find their way in... Its time to go outside and face whats waiting for you out there. Maybe then you can go into The Light, like the others...
Only The Light Can Keep Us Safe.
THE LIGHT KEEPS US SAFE is a procedurally-generated apocalypse in which you must master light to survive. Use stealth and evasion to avoid terrifying machines that patrol the desolate world, and employ the powers of Light to unpick their deadly traps.
Featuring these terrifying and entertainingly bleak things:
- A sprawling world of stealth, survival, and exploration from the makers of SIR, YOU ARE BEING HUNTED and THE SIGNAL FROM TÖLVA.
- Horrifying and aggressive alien-machine enemies! Run, hide, and stave off death at the hands of a nightmarish cast of evil machines. Fight your instincts as you hide from light-fearing enemies in plain sight, in spotlights, under streetlamps, or even among the failing, flickering illuminations of burned out factories and railway yards.
- Unique light-based puzzles and challenges. Upgrade your modular flashlight to discover hidden structures, charge up light-sensitive machines, dazzle and overload enemies!
- Fiendish traps and disturbing hostile environments! Discover a grim world of pitfalls, poison, tripwires, booby-traps and hallucinations.
- A dark and disorentating procedurally-generated environment, different for each playthrough!
- A grim sense of existential threat (because were good at that sort of thing...)
- No crafting though, because we find that a bit dull.
- A tremendous sense of satisfaction in overcoming certain doom. You want that feeling, dont you? Its a good feeling.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
- Processor: Intel i5 @ 2.7GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 TI or AMD Radeon R9370
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires 64-bit OS
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.