The Cinema Rosa
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 8, 2019
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate The Cinema Rosa free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate The Cinema Rosa key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of The Cinema Rosa key freeThe Cinema Rosa free steam key gift on SteamGateways. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. The Cinema Rosa steam key free
The Cinema Rosa is a story-driven adventure game set in an abandoned cinema. Explore a unique, art deco cinema filled with dark mysteries, puzzles and ghosts. Can you bring peace to these haunted hallways and bring back the Golden Age of Hollywood, or will the cinema fall into ruin and decay?
Uncover the history of two lovers who bought the cinema as a passion project, before things went downhill. Follow the story of their relationship as it unfolds alongside the story of the cinemas decline, the two stories working as parallel narratives.
The game explores themes of loss, romance, nostalgia and regret, aiming to take the player on an emotional journey through the psychological effects of a relationship.
- 1 - 2 hours of play time
- Powerful, emotional storytelling
- Puzzles that test your logic and skill
- Items to examine and lore to explore
- Complex VFX, including ghosts and haunted rooms
- Cinematic cut-scenes
- Dynamic, interactive environments
- Classic references to old cinema and Hollywood
- Music inspired by Bioshock
Discoveries to be made around every corner. As you solve puzzles, you will begin to uncover the history of the cinema. The game world will become dynamic and changeable. Each room can be rebuilt and restored, giving you unprecedented control over the games environment. Its a truly cinematic experience.
Find clues and hints about the history of the cinema in handwritten notes, postcards, phones and other objects. Collect objects for puzzles and figure out how they should be used.
- OS: Windows 7 or above (64-bit Operating System Required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1GHz) or AMD Phenom X4 945 (3.0GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Please note that 32-bit operating systems will not be supported
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.