Tennis Elbow 2013
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$24.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 13, 2015
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Sports
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Tennis Elbow 2013 cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Tennis Elbow 2013 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Tennis Elbow 2013 steam key freeTennis Elbow 2013 free steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Tennis Elbow 2013 key free
Created by and for tennis fans, Tennis Elbow 2013 is a tennis simulation with an easy and intuitive learning curve, but with exceptional gameplay depth.
In this tennis game, youll have to show all your tactical skills, use an iron mind and quick reflexes, as well as a sharp eye to guess the ball trajectories, all of this to choose your next strike wisely.
To beat your opponent, you have the choice between all the possible strikes on a real court, from the safe strike to the acceleration, including the drop shot and the topspin lob.
This tennis simulation is designed for all tennis lovers, whether gamepad mashers or keyboard novices, because of its numerous difficulty levels. In addition, a visual help system will assist you in aiming the ball and positioning your player. You can turn these options on and off whenever it suits you.
TE2013 features one of the most complete World Tour ever made in a tennis video game. With 3000 players evolving other 36 years, competing in 300 tournaments each year, from the low rank tournament qualifications to the top level event finals, both in singles and doubles competition, youll feel like diving in a real professional tennis players career.
Tennis Elbow game engine is very open to modifications and TE2013 has an active Modding community.
- 9 different court surfaces : clay, green clay, grass, hard, blue-green hard, classic synthetic, NewLine synthetic, indoor hard and indoor synthetic; each with a specific rebound
- 300 tournaments, with 3500 players evolving over 38 years
- The World Team Cup
- Singles & doubles competitions
- 6 difficulty levels, each split in 10 sublevels
- Full ranking system
- 3D male & female players fully customizable
- Singles, 3, and doubles games
- Split screen
- Network : LAN and online games (only available on the Windows version, not on the Mac OSX & Linux versions)
- 1 to 6 games per set, in best of 1, 3 or 5 sets
- 7 camera modes
- Game is very Modding friendly
You can play doubles with 4 human players on 1 computer, or on 2 computers with 2 players per computer by LAN or Internet, but not on 4 computers.
Copyright 2008-2015 Emmanuel Rivoire. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam account named ManuTOO.
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 500 MHz Intel Pentium II or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 32-MB 3D card
- DirectX: Version 8.1
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Keyboard, Mouse or Joystick
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.