PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$2.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateMar 16, 2017
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Snowflake’s Chance cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Snowflake’s Chance key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Snowflake’s Chance steam key freeSnowflake’s Chance steam key for free. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Snowflake’s Chance key free
You play as the hapless rabbit Snowflake. You have 99 chances to escape The Pit.
Every time you die the Evil Snowflake grows stronger.
Claw your way back up 21 brutal levels across a variety of areas. "Enlist" the help of other unfortunate critters to aid in your escape. You will need to run, dodge and hide from your enemies to make it through. You are weak and ineffectual!
Dont slip! The Pit runs through the entire game so if you fall you might find yourself at the very bottom again.
- Uniquely terrifying: Every element of the game is hand-drawn and hand-animated offering a visceral, grittiness to every Chance you may squander.
- Listen to despair: The soundtrack is painstakingly crafted for the game, with iconic melodies that will stick in head long after youve rage quit! It is also available for download.
- You can run but you cant hide: Players must use their tactics and stealth to evade peril throughout the levels of The Pit, from the molten magma core to the dizzying vacuum of space.
- A Bunnys Arsenal: Snowflake isnt alone. Collecting Power-ups and insane items along the way may be your only chance to survive. A Crabbie Claw is essential to survival after all.
- Optimised for survival: The game is fully compatible with the Gamepad, so theres no excuse when you suck at it!
- Tread the unbeaten path: There is a plethora of secret routes, items and unmentionables to discover, if youre ard enough.
- As if it wasnt tough enough: There are 20 Steam achievements for you to master... or not.
- Some like it ridiculously hard: The level design is rigorously balanced to provide a real challenge, in the spirit of games like Oddworld: Abes Odyssey, Spelunky and Heart of Darkness.
- OS: Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: :AMD Phenom 9750 or Pentium D 800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 3000+ or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 250 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.