PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 15, 2018
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Siralim 3 cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Siralim 3 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Siralim 3 steam key freeSiralim 3 steam key free gift on SteamGateways. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Siralim 3 key free
The King of Siralim, tainted by an unknown force, has brought war to the lands of Rodia, capturing all of the countrys kingdoms and slaughtering their people in the process. Now, only one kingdom remains that can stand against this unlikely adversary: Nex. As the king (or queen) of Nex, it is your job to fight back against Siralims tyranny and return peace to Rodia once more.
If youre in a hurry, weve written a short list of features Siralim 3 has to offer. You can read about each feature in more detail by scrolling down past this list.
- Collect and breed over 700 different creatures to fight for you.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons with 15 unique tilesets.
- Craft artifacts and spell gems to equip your creatures for battle.
- Infinite playability - theres not even a level cap. New features are introduced well-beyond the 100-hour mark. Youll never run out of things to do!
- Rich end-game content, including Itherian Realms, super-bosses, arena battles, and much more!
- Asynchronous player-versus-player battles. If you win, youll earn exclusive items!
- Content updates and patches are planned to add even more content to the game post-launch!
- Take part in our community, contribute your suggestions, and lets create the ultimate monster taming game together!
Your primary goal in this game is to collect creatures to fight for you. There are over 700 in total, and each one has a unique trait that improves its abilities in battle.
You can acquire new creatures either by finding them in the wild, or by breeding two of your own creatures to make them lay an egg. For example, you can create a Gula Sin by breeding together a Wyvern Sonicscreecher and an Aaxer Apocalypse.
Keep your eyes open for ultra-rare "Singular" creatures, which are creatures that have a unique color scheme compared to their normal counterparts.
Each creature also has its own lore that you can read about in the library. In total, our creature lore contains more than 55,000 words. Thats the size of a novel!
Take your creatures into randomly generated dungeons called "Realms". There, youll fight against enemies that can be killed to increase your creatures experience points, as well as drop resources and items that you can use to further improve your party.
There are 15 different tilesets for Realms, and each Realm offers exclusive creatures, quests, events, and much more.
Your creatures can equip items called Spell Gems, which allow them to cast the spells contained in these gems. You can enchant these Spell Gems to add new properties to them which change the way the spell works. For example, you can customize the type of damage the spell does, or cause the spell to activate an additional effect after a creature casts it.
There are over 300 Spell Gems to find in the game, and over 20 properties that you can add to each spell. The possibilities are endless!
Each of your creatures can also equip an Artifact. Artifacts are items that grant the equipped creature a wide array of bonuses. These bonuses range anywhere from a simple boost to their attacks, all the way to granting them new traits and spells.
Artifacts have randomly generated properties, but you can also utilize over 1000 different crafting materials to add, remove, or modify these properties. Different creatures work better with different properties, so youll need to experiment to figure out what works best for your team!
Theres an insane amount of rare items and accomplishments to collect. Heres a brief list... and believe it or not, this doesnt even begin to scratch the surface.
- Cards - these rare items have a small chance to drop from enemies after you defeat them. They grant bonuses to you and your creatures just by having them in your inventory. It will take a long time to find all of the 700+ cards in the game!
- Talismans - these work a lot like Cards in that they provide you with passive bonuses. However, by completing certain end-game content, you can upgrade your Talismans to improve the bonus and even unlock new powers!
- Favor - There are 15 gods in the game, and you can increase your favor with each one. As you do so, youll unlock new game features, creatures, items, and more!
- Knowledge - the more you defeat a certain creature, the more knowledgeable youll become about it, which unlocks new bonuses when youre fighting against that creature. Eventually, youll be able to see a creatures health/mana bars in battle, view their lore in the library, deal additional damage to them, gain more experience points and resources by defeating them, and increase their chance to drop their Card.
- Singular Creatures - each creature in the game has a "Singular" counterpart. Singular Creatures are extremely difficult to find and have a unique color palette.
- Achievements - the game has hundreds of achievements for you to collect. When you earn an achievement, youll gain some Achievement Points which improve the quality and quantity of loot youll find during your travels.
- Wardrobe and Titles - you can unlock new costumes for your character to wear (such as a chefs uniform), as well as titles that change your name (so you might go from being called "King James" to "James the Drunk"). Wardrobes and titles can be seen by other players when you participate in asynchronous player-versus-player battles.
Dont you hate when a good game comes to an end? We do too. Thats why Siralim 3 never truly ends.
Theres not even a level cap. You can continue leveling your character and creatures forever, all while still finding new challenges waiting for you just around the corner. Weve crafted every game mechanic around players who want to someday accumulate hundreds, if not thousands of hours of playtime.
Completing the games main story quests is just the beginning. After that, youll unlock countless new systems to keep you entertained for hundreds of hours to come.
Heres a brief list of some of the games end-game content, but again, theres so much more to this game than we can possibly write here.
- Itherian Realms - these work like normal Realms (as we described earlier), except these have randomly generated properties that change the way the enemies or even the Realm itself behaves. You can acquire and upgrade Talismans in Itherian Realms in order to bolster your party. You can even find the elusive Itherian Creatures here, which are rare creatures that have unique traits you wont find anywhere else.
- Tavern Brawls - fight against other players creatures in asynchronous player-versus-player combat. You can earn exclusive Spell Gems, creatures, and other items if you win!
- End-Game Quests - a never-ending supply of quests and missions for you to complete long after you experience the main storyline quests.
- Super Bosses - we cant spoil what these are or how they work here, but rest assured that youll face plenty of grueling challenges by fighting these bosses... and youll be handsomely rewarded if you manage to win.
- Arena - draft a team of creatures and see how many enemies you can take down before your party is wiped out.
- More is on the way! Were committed to bringing content updates that include tons of awesome, end-game content after the game launches.
Q: Do I need to play Siralim or Siralim 2 before playing Siralim 3? Are the stories related in any way?
A: Siralim 3 is a completely standalone game, and for that reason, you should have no problems playing it without playing the other games first. While the stories in Siralim 2 and 3 are intertwined, they can still be enjoyed independently. In short, theres something for new and old players alike!
Q: Whats new from Siralim 2?
A: We already listed most of the new features elsewhere on this page, but if youre looking for a more concise list, check out the FAQ on our website!
Q: What platforms is Siralim 3 available on?
A: It is currently available on Steam(PC/Mac/Linux), Android (Google Play), and iOS; and it will eventually make its way to Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. We do not have any ETAs on release dates for consoles, but we will make an announcement when we do.
- OS: Windows 7
- Storage: 200 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.