Revolution : Virtual Playspace
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$19.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 5, 2016
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Revolution : Virtual Playspace free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Revolution : Virtual Playspace key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Revolution : Virtual Playspace key freeRevolution : Virtual Playspace steam key for free on SteamGateways. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Revolution : Virtual Playspace steam key free
The system is fully customizable and rule set agnostic meaning you can use any rule set you wish, even one you have made up yourself. It also supports Square and Hex mapping systems so many game types are playable.
- GM & Players (Pen & Paper Games)
- Co-op Play
- Single Player
- Miniature Battles
- Map Conquest
- Objective Capture
- Conquest Wars
- Capture and Hold
- Custom Game Types
However one of the biggest bonus given to owners of Revolution Virtual Playspace is all "Playsets" that are included with the game
- Core Playset (Fantasy)
- Conflict Playset (Military)
- Omega Playset (Space)
- Rampart Playset (Mech Robots)
- Rust Playset (Combat Vehicles)
- Demigods Playset (Super Heroes / Villains)
- Wildz Playset (Cute Zombie Animals) * Family Friendly
Revolution comes with multiple world building "Editors" as well as a multi-player "Playspace" for you to enjoy your creations and the creations of the community.
- Map / Campaign Editor (Over 1000+ placeable assets to build your world, this number grows every update!)
- Miniature Editor (Create your characters, monsters, stats, units)
- Conversation Editor (Any miniature can have any conversation linked to it)
- Item Editor (Make your own Items for in game use)
- Quest Editor (Create Quests for the players to complete)
- Store Editor (Make Stores for your characters to shot at)
- Battle Rules Editor (Use this to control the miniatures actions when not a playing character. Allows for Single Player and Co-op module play)
- Loot Drop Editor (Randomize loot to be dropped when a miniature is defeated)
- GM Rules Editor (Have special rule that may change during play, prepare them here)
- Randomizer ([In Game] Randomly choose anything from custom lists you can save before play or generate on the fly)
- GM Links ([In Game] Give everyone access to links, images, websites, files, flash mini games, maps, PDFs, Word Documents.. anything you may need in game)
- Playspace (The area where you and your friends [Up to 10* players] can enjoy the worlds you create using any rule set you desire. *Broadband Required
* Yes, this games menus and some options may be a little rough around the edges, but thats why we are in Early Access. It doesnt make sense to finalize and beautify things when we are still constantly adding more features and content.
- OS: Windows Vista and Above
- Processor: Intel 2.4 Ghz Dual Core or AMD Athlon 2.6 Ghz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon 4870/5770/6770 or Nvidia GeForce GTX 260/460/550 Ti
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Supported Sound Device
- Additional Notes: Port Forwarding to Host or GM a Game.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.