PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 16, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Particulate key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Particulate key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Particulate cd key freeParticulate steam cd key free. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Particulate free steam key
Play with physics. Create and save dynamic scenes using an array of tools. Witness complex physical interactions and emergent behavior.
PARTICULATE simulates millions of tiny particles using the massive parallel processing power of VR-capable graphics cards. Built using a new and fully-custom engine for high performance, PARTICULATE is a physics sandbox but also a fully-fledged creative tool.
- View featured scenes when you just want to relax and watch cool stuff happen.
- Build and save your own scenes when youre feeling creative.
- Interact with particles using ten tool types: several particle emitters, the Attractor/Repeller, Orbiter, Collision Sphere, Distortion Field, Colorizer, Dragger, and Stirrer.
- Tools can be placed into scenes statically, or you can record (and loop) their motion using a simple press-move-release mechanic.
- Turn on Audio Reactivity and play your own music (using any app) to add a new dimension to any scene.
- Build (and save) particle "sculptures" - static scenes with no placed emitters.
- Use "Freestyle Mode" to jump in quickly and interact with automatically-regenerating particles (works well as a demo for new VR users!)
- Take an optional guided tutorial to learn how to use the app.
Note that PARTICULATE currently supports only Oculus VR headsets (using the native Oculus SDK). This is due to the app having been built on a custom engine, which makes porting to SteamVR non-trivial (though that should happen eventually).
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i5-4590 equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD R9 290 equivalent
- Storage: 400 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires an Oculus VR headset for initial release (support for additional headsets coming)
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.