PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$39.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateApr 23, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Massively Multiplayer, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate OrbusVR: Reborn free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate OrbusVR: Reborn key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of OrbusVR: Reborn key freeFree OrbusVR: Reborn cd key on SteamGateways. CD Keys Gift. Free steam keys. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. OrbusVR: Reborn steam key free
- 100+ hours of content, including new weekly missions in addition to Main Story quests
- 8 unique classes: Ranger, Musketeer, Warrior, Runemage, Shaman, Paladin, Bard and Scoundrel
- NEW dynamic scaling system, allowing veteran and new players to quest together
- 4 major five-person dungeons, each with unique enemies and bosses with interesting mechanics
- Improved monster AI for more challenging combat
- Revamped open world PvP and NEW Battlegrounds
- In-game voice chat, dungeon finder, fellowships, private messaging, and other socialization features to keep you connected to the world
- Dedicated collaborative development process with a hands-on development team that cares about your feedback
- Dragon pets, cosmetic capes, achievements, and much more!
Buy Once, Play Forever
OrbusVR does not have a required monthly subscription fee! Once youve bought the game, you are able to play it as much as youd like without paying us another dime. We dont have any "Pay 2 Win" in-app purchases or loot boxes, either. Ongoing revenue is provided via an in-game cosmetic with items such as mounts and cosmetic pets for sale. Our ongoing business strategy is to release yearly expansion packs that will cost an additional fee to unlock that new content, similar to other "Buy to Play" MMOs.
The combat of OrbusVR has been designed from the beginning to take advantage of room-scale VR. That means instead of just mashing buttons on an ability bar, you actually have to hone your physical skill to become more effective at combat.
For example, theres no tab-targetting for Rangers, who have to actually aim and hit targets with their bow. And for the Runemage, your ablity to cast spells is determined by how quickly and precisely you can draw the ancient symbols of runespeak. Whether youre looking for an up-close-and-personal, physically demanding melee role, or a more planned-out approach to combat via the musketeers orbs, youll find that combat in OrbusVR is unlike any other MMO youve ever played.
When youre ready to put down your sword for the day, youve got some great options available to kick back and relax. Fishing is a great way to pass the time and earn a little dram while youre at it. Just pull up a chair and see what fish are biting at Kingsport Lake. Maybe youll break your record?
When you finish with that, you can enjoy your own personal Player House, where you can craft potions and age them in your cellar, patiently waiting for the right moment to use (or sell) them. Finally, be sure to spend some time enjoying the company of your pet dragon, whos always interested in what treats you might have for them to munch on.
VR Support From the Beginning
OrbusVR has been designed from the ground-up for desktop VR systems. As such we have full support for 180-degree (front facing) and 360-degree tracking setups. Weve also got all kinds of great options for locomotion, including Teleport and Sliding, as well as the ability to customize your forward direction, smooth and snap turning, and even dual-joystick support for strafe/move and turn at the same time!
Note that for the absolute best experience, we do recommend a 360-degree tracking setup.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4950 or AMD FX 8350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 4 GB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.