Nevrosa: Spider Song
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$1.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 4, 2019
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Nevrosa: Spider Song free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Nevrosa: Spider Song key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Nevrosa: Spider Song key freeNevrosa: Spider Song steam cd key for free. Instant download. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Nevrosa: Spider Song steam key free
In this half-hour story in a small part of the world we are building, you will try some game mechanics and meet some creatures populating Forest zone. Prepare to live through series of unfortunate events that triggered a dangerous journey of Mr. Conway through Misty World.
You will find yourself amid one of the biomes that could be met in the world we are working on. This dark savage forest is full of dangerous creatures. Such tree zones became a home of giant spiders that are much more intelligent than those from our world are.
These arachnids have their own society and control all the area around. Using holes in the ground, they move fast and free across uncharted lands. Their jumping ability makes them scary and unpredictable enemies.
Thank to Conways bright intelligent, he managed to find a way to keep them at a distance — special light from lamp stands scares off the beasts and creates safe paths.
- Story driven fast-paced adventure in unique setting built for VR
- Exploration — Travel across forest lands, find ruins and reveal fragments of the beginning story.
- Unique Weapon — Take a Vampire Pistol that uses your own blood and find the right balance to survive.
- Giant and tiny creatures living their lives and reacting to you.
- Cinematographic scenes and breathtaking moments, realistic graphics and high-quality effects.
- Customizable Locomotion — choose Teleport or Free and tune it for the best experience.
- Symphonic Soundtrack from talented composer and musician Zakhar Antonov reacts to the game situations.
- More than a hundred different sounds were created and recorded to build unique another world atmosphere.
The second half of the XX century. After months of successful researches and expeditions, William Conway is ready to share with the scientific world not only the fascinating Teleportation technology he discovered but also a completely new world this invention leads to.
With his loyal companions, William prepared a safe area amid the vast alien lands. Now he needs to check everything one last time, and write a good speech. This place may not be perfect: everything creaks, sparkles, and theres no hot water, but how could such a thing stop a true pioneer?
This new world keeps its secrets under layers of different mist, full of unknown creatures and mysteries to solve.
Giving a last look from the observation deck, Conway could not expect what a journey that lies ahead. Having his blood once shared with this world, William starts an ancient ritual. Your blood has power here, but Blood Magic always attracts creatures even more dangerous than local monsters — you have to finish what you started until it is too late, there is no other way... Is it?
Differences from the previous free version we launched on Primal Ritual page (not available anymore):
- Brought back all interactions with the objects — switches, buttons, turning levers.
- You can keep playing after the chapter ends — you will not be able to progress (only in the upcoming big game) but you can explore the Forest.
- Updated control scheme, added controller-directed free locomotion. UI and Tips updated.
- Papers from The Majordomos Diary to learn more about the world and story.
- Achievements! Explore the area and collect them all.
- Support DLCs with sweet bonuses to help us stay afloat while preparing Primal Ritual launch.
- Movement optimization, lots of bug fixes and narrative improvements.
Whishlist & Follow! Thank you!
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7+
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 970 4Gb or better
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires VR Headset like HTC Vive, Rift CV1 or similar
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.