Living the Nightmare
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$7.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 8, 2020
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Living the Nightmare free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Living the Nightmare key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Living the Nightmare key freeLiving the Nightmare free steam key giveaway. CD Keys Gift. FREE STEAM KEYS. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Living the Nightmare steam key free
Its a harsh Nightmare. You know what they say—if at first you dont escape, die, die again.
Living the Nightmare is a difficult Horror Roguelike with fast-paced, turn-based gameplay, random and procedural generation, loot and monsters galore, all made entirely by a team of two.
- A Turn-Based, Hex-Grid, Strategic, Difficult, Horror Roguelike where death is one misstep away. Being turn-based doesnt mean the action is slow. Commands play out as quickly as you input them. Monsters come in packs, but take their turns all at once. Nonetheless, if you want to think about your actions carefully, you have all the time in the world. Death is very patient and a painful Reconstitution is just a click away.
- Scavenge, Survive, and Improve as you rip equipment, ammo, and hearts from the carcasses of your foes. You can find and wield 70 weapons, masks and items. You can also build your own Faceless and try different tactics utilizing over 40 perks.
- A Shifting Nightmare made with a mix of random and procedural generation, featuring multiple biomes and a host of over 50 bosses and monsters with a multitude of mechanics to learn.
- Streamlined Control makes the game intuitive and playable with just the mouse, freeing aspiring Killers to focus on slaughter and survival. Even loot is collected automatically.
- Dive Right In with a short intro/tutorial and get right to the killing. Easy to learn, hard to master is definitely the right phrase, and there is a retro styled in-game Manual for players who want a deeper understanding of the game mechanics.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 64 bit Intel compatible Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 compliant graphics card
- Sound Card: Standard
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.