Lenin – The Lion
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$11.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 27, 2019
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Lenin – The Lion steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Lenin – The Lion key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Lenin – The Lion free steam keyLenin – The Lion free steam key game on SteamGateways. FREE STEAM GAMES. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. Lenin – The Lion cd key free
This game was individually developed by me, Lornyon. In the last few weeks Ive solved all the bugs I found in the game and tried to fix as much writing problems as possible. But in any case, I ask for community collaboration and understanding if you still encounter such problems. In addition, I will be constantly looking to solve anything that might interrupt your enjoyment, and if you encounter any problems in the game, please let me know and I will fix it as soon as possible. Thanks.
Lenin is an albino lion, the only one of his kind, and because of that he feels insecure and constantly discouraged. Worse, his mother does not understand why his son was born this way, and the whole village despises him and treats him cruelly. At school, he suffers bullying and cant concentrate on class.
Now, hopeless about life, certain situations seem to awaken in Lenin something that is not of everyones reality, but only of his. Something he will discover to be part of something else.
Besides, Lenin will find other animals species , which may help him to understand himself.
However, things are getting dangerous and Lenin needs to take care with his actions (your actions).
Traveling between daily life and a strange place, Lenin will have to face his inner fears and enemies - and often, the outer ones as well.
Lenin - The Lion is like a typical aerial-view RPGs of the SNES or Gameboy Color classics. The difference here is given by some criteria:
- There are no battles or levels: all actions taken by the player are through conversations with NPCs, puzzles and varied options.
- There is always more than one choice to proceed: yes, though many games work with "moral choices", in Lenin - The Lion choices dont change the character profile, but how is the unfolding of the main plot. With this in mind, dont expect multiple paths inside of the same part of the story. Your actions change the FUTURE scenes of the game, as well the endings of each area, unlocking new conversations with NPCs and different endings for the game as a whole.
- A teenagers world and his struggles.
- No battle systems or levels.
- Lenins backpack is his menu. Losing it means not having access to the menu.
- Items and puzzles are crucial in the interactions between Lenin and the others.
- Choices determine the different endings of the game.
- Original art / soundtrack.
- Anthropomorphized characters.
- A cute and unique main character ❤
MOVE: ARROWS & W-A-S-D
MENU: RIGHT MOUSE BUTTON TO ENTER, MOVE THE MOUSE TO NAVIGATE
CONFIRM: Z / ENTER / MOUSE LEFT BUTTON
CANCEL: X / ESC
JOYSTICKS ARE ONLY PARTIALLY SUPPORTED. YOU HAVE TO USE THE MOUSE IN ORDER TO ACCESS THE MENU.
FOR FULLSCREEN PRESS F4
If you are experiencing any lag in-game:
- Go the website of your graphics card manufacture (NVIDIA, AMD, etc.) and download & install the latest driver for your graphics card.
Make sure that the driver supports OpenGL.
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9/OpenGL 4.1 capable GPU
- Storage: 605 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.