I’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 13, 2020
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate I’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate I’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of I’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi free steam keyI’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi steam cd key free on SteamGateways. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. I’m Oh, So Busy…: A Week with Yoshimi cd key free
New beginnings can be a challenge, especially when they start hundreds of miles away from home!
Im Oh, So Busy...: A Week with Yoshimi explores a week in the life of Yoshimi Adelina Hertz as she makes her way in the world after finishing school. She deals with the challenge of finding her place in the world and the trials and tribulations that come with moving somewhere new. While at the same time, understanding her own insecurities and sense of self.
She comes armed only with her dreams, a pet, a head full of nostalgia from her childhood, and all of her good and bad habits. Boston is a very different place from the quiet and peaceful Midwestern life that shes used to, and now its on her to make the most of it.
How will she handle this? Will it be a good week for her? Was this all a mistake?
Read and find out!
Genres: Dark comedy, slice-of-life, drama.
Current Build: v1.1.3
Story, Development, Music Production, Art Direction, Voice Casting - berry
Script Editing - berry & DefeatedSanity
Programming - berry & Dodobro
Sprites & GUI - Erickiwi
Backgrounds - Fuyu no Kawa
Sound Effects - FreeSound, Soundbible, YouTube, & Soundsnap
Animation - RingoBonBon & Sonraya
Engine - RenPy (Version 7.3.5)
Yoshimi Adelina Hertz - Anastasia Lyle
Mr. Michael Hertz - Poppletron
Mrs. Eriko Honda-Hertz - Amanda "Panda" Parker
Stu Jeffery Bennet - Darrell Andre Humphrey
Mrs. Sandra Bergen - Amy Saville
Derek - Michael "Speedlemon" Flaherty
Hamad - Jackmack
Vivaan Manikivasakam - Mike Vallas
Nathan Skies - Joshua Waters
Gym Leader - Kevin Couto
Airport Worker - Kevin Couto
Axian - The Plan [ORIGINAL SONG]
Time and Place
Dark Sides (w. Laura James)
idealism - last time
furino - listen to tommy with a candle burning
- A kinetic story that can be read through in approximately 2:30 - 4 hours, depending on how fast of a reader you are.
- 25,349 words and 2,304 dialogue blocks.
- 19 colorful, 3D backgrounds depicting settings in urban life and the everyday life of Yoshimi.
- Dark comedy and dramatic elements.
- A lo-fi soundtrack with 18 tracks from various producers like furino, idealism, CRÆTION, and an exclusive track from Axian that was made just for this visual novel!
- Can be played on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- Full/Partial voice acting from 10 different actors.
- 13 vibrantly illustrated cutscenes.
- 322 expressive character sprites spread out across 7 chapters. This includes alternative outfits.
Thank you for checking out our page!
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.2 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated
- Storage: 600 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.