PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 16, 2004
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Half-Life 2 steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Half-Life 2 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Half-Life 2 free steam keyHalf-Life 2 free steam key. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Half-Life 2 cd key free
1998. HALF-LIFE sends a shock through the game industry with its combination of pounding action and continuous, immersive storytelling. Valves debut title wins more than 50 game-of-the-year awards on its way to being named Best PC Game Ever by PC Gamer, and launches a franchise with more than eight million retail units sold worldwide.
NOW. By taking the suspense, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the players presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends and enemies.
The player again picks up the crowbar of research scientist Gordon Freeman, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling. Freeman is thrust into the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the wrong he unleashed back at Black Mesa. And a lot of people he cares about are counting on him.
The intense, real-time gameplay of Half-Life 2 is made possible only by Source®, Valves new proprietary engine technology. Source provides major enhancements in:
- Characters: Advanced facial animation system delivers the most sophisticated in-game characters ever seen. With 40 distinct facial muscles, human characters convey the full array of human emotion, and respond to the player with fluidity and intelligence.
- Physics: From pebbles to water to 2-ton trucks respond as expected, as they obey the laws of mass, friction, gravity, and buoyancy.
- Graphics: Sources shader-based renderer, like the one used at Pixar to create movies such as Toy Story® and Monsters, Inc.®, creates the most beautiful and realistic environments ever seen in a video game.
- AI: Neither friends nor enemies charge blindly into the fray. They can assess threats, navigate tricky terrain, and fashion weapons from whatever is at hand.
- OS: Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Processor: 1.7 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1 level Graphics Card (requires support for SSE)
- Storage: 6500 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.