PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateFeb 6, 2018
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Fantastic Sea free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Fantastic Sea key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Fantastic Sea key freeFree Fantastic Sea steam key giveaway on SteamGateways. FREE steam games. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Fantastic Sea steam key free
This is a SLG navigation simulation game strategy, integration strategy / simulation / business / naval and other elements, a fantasy world setting, cartoon picture style bright, let the game player driving characteristic of ships or airship flying in the sea and the sky, our goal is the sea of stars!
Developer introductionThis is a game made by only 2 people. Due to lack of team and financial support, we have tried our best to make the best, but there are still many shortcomings. We hope that the majority of players can understand and support!
- This is a slow paced game.Suitable for players like sailing games.Requires players to spend time and patience to operate and build, explore and discover more fun games.
- The game as a whole is relatively open, with high degree of freedom in simulation and strategy.The combat section requires some hands-on skills and should not be a problem for players familiar with the nautical game.We will also launch a tutorial for novice players in the follow-ups, so stay tuned.
- Remember! This is not a pure pirate shooting game! Through your strategy and operation, it is far better to build a powerful warship to experience the battle than to open a novice ship.
Game ContentThe game offers Terran, Dwarves, Elves three races for players to choose from, each race has its own characteristics of architecture and vessels,Get in the game by collecting timber and building mines;Buy and sell products in different cities to make profits and upgrade various functional buildings;Study various formulas at school;The production of goods in a processing plant and a foundry;Shipbuilding and arsenal in the production of ship accessories, and assembled into different types of sea boats and airships, and piracy war;
- Terran, Dwarves, Elves three races;
- Combat shooting and hitting simulate real ballistic effects;
- 15 ports and 3 inland cities;
- 27 kinds of sea vessels, 27 kinds of airships; 168 kinds of ship accessories;
- 9 kinds of scalable buildings; 3 kinds of special buildings;
- 36 mercenaries; 6 mercenary positions; 22 mercenary skills;
- 3 major types of commission, a total of 220;
- 6 kinds of wood, 8 kinds of ore; 104 kinds of trading goods; 232 kinds of manufactured goods;
InstructionsAfter entering the port interface basically use the mouse to operate.After leaving the port press W acceleration, press S deceleration, press A turn left, press D turn right, 1-9 for the skill button, press V to open the attack range indicator.The other Hotkeys can be found and modified in the System Menu (press the ESC key to call out) "Options".
Language selectionIn the "Language" interface in the start menu, you can choose English or simplified Chinese.
- If the player is not used to day and night effects in the game, you can set the effect of closing the day and night in the game menu (press the ESC key to call out) "Options".
- Players can also adjust "Brightness" in "Game Options" to fit the monitor for better visuals;
- All operations in the port of the game will be automatically saved, the operation after leaving the port will be saved the next time you enter the port.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 560 @ 3.3 GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 945 @ 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD 5870 (DirectX-11 compliant with 1GB of VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card with latest drivers
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.