PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateNov 12, 2020
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Simulation, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate epsilon wars free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate epsilon wars key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of epsilon wars key freeepsilon wars cd key free. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. epsilon wars steam key free
players set their torpedo angle, power, and fire to see how gravity affects their shot. subsequent turns can be used to adjust power and angle to destroy opponents.
power is not unlimited, and each time players fire the power used is deducted from their ships reserve. at the end of each turn 25 power points are re-generated. players may pass on their turn to build up more power.
to help gauge the angle and power of each torpedo players can use their sensors to visualize the gravity of each level. theres even an optional gravity assist system to help players learn how newtonian gravity affects potential shots.
- 20 designed single player levels, ng+, and procedurally generated single player levels
- 2-4 player multiplayer using procedurally generated levels (local or Remote Play Together)
- 6 factions to choose from in multiplayer
- 7 different celestial body types, each with different characteristics: red giant star, yellow dwarf star, gas giant planet, goldilocks planet, ocean planet, desert planet and black hole
- gravity assist system for new players
- built in tooltips for new players
- original soundtrack by Cygnus
- full screen mode (on/off)
- gravity assist (on/off)
- fully configurable procedural level generation: number of celestial bodies, black holes (on/off), single centered sun (on/off), and duplicate planet types (on/off)
- single player story (on/off)
- multiplayer turn clock (off, 12, 30, 45, or 60 seconds)
- volume levels for music and sound effects
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Integrated graphics
- Storage: 185 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.