PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJun 1, 2018
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Dude, Stop key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Dude, Stop key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Dude, Stop cd key freeFree Dude, Stop steam key gift. Free steam games. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Dude, Stop free steam key
"Dude, Stop" is a puzzle game, where the main goal is to not follow the rules and make everybody hate you. Break it, abuse it, skip the tutorial, ignore tips and tricks in the loading menu and - most importantly! - mute the narrator.
For example, stop reading this paragraph and skip to the next one. Youre still reading. Still looking here. Annnd... done. Youve broken your first rule and annoyed us a little bit. And didnt even buy the game yet! Wow, youre talented. Have you considered quitting your job and doing this fulltime?
Collect all rewards, unlock all achievements and brag to your buddies that youve enraged some poor developer from a video game and made him scream at you just like in the trailer. Do your best. Or worst. Or both at once.
- Dive into countless* puzzles carefully made by the developers. Some of them relatable, some of them not. Who cares, buy the damn game
- Fully voiced narration of both good and bad solutions. You can ignore or mute it all you want, its still there
- All kinds of shiny rewards and achievements assembled by a hungry underpaid developer in a basement just so you can feel justified breaking another level and giggling for five seconds
- Many moments where you will be saying "What?", "Why?" and "Preordering videogames is good". Just kidding, you will mostly be just clicking stuff and dragging and throwing it all over the screen
- Self-aware humor that simply tries waaay too hard. This includes timeless references that only our weird programmer can understand. Like "42" and "Youre gonna have a bad time". What a nerd, haha
* unless you count them. Please dont count them
- OS: Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon 64
- Memory: 513 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 257 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes, please
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.