Draconic Echoes: The Ardent War
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$14.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 4, 2019
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, RPG
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Draconic Echoes: The Ardent War steam key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Draconic Echoes: The Ardent War key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Draconic Echoes: The Ardent War free steam keyDraconic Echoes: The Ardent War steam key free game. FREE Codes & Giveaways. FREE steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Draconic Echoes: The Ardent War cd key free
Of warfare and a burning passion is what I sing. In this fantasy RPG inspired by both ancient western literature and contemporary media, you play as Princess Vendra Thetis, one of the two royal twins of Draknus, and travel the provinces of the kingdom in order to secure stability for the lands, which have been blighted by the destabilization efforts of the kingdoms ancient and hated enemy, the Malhepteon. Fight and watch how Vendra develops into a person fit for her station as she burns away her reputation as the Worthless Princess, a title attributed to her that originated from her bitter rivalry with her twin brother, Prince Gaius Thetis.
This Game Features:
- A strategic take on turn-based party combat.
- A new, but simple magic element system that encourages using spell combinations, thinking a turn or two ahead, and coordination across party members.
- A dynamic level cap that helps avid explorers from becoming undesirably over-leveled.
- Three difficulty settings that work in tandem with the dynamic level cap to keep players on par with the power curve, under-powered, or over-powered.
- 20+ hours of main quest and side quest content (may vary based on play style).
- A rich character-driven narrative set in a fantasy kingdom with some unique cultural aspects.
- A segmented open world! Due to the warped nature of the term "open world, "perhaps this one needs some explaining... Each chapter opens up a new area of the world. You are free to explore the world and do quests at your own pace, but you may find blocks at entrances to new areas, where you must clear the current areas main story quest before progressing. See? Open world, but in segments!
This Game Does NOT Feature:
- Mundane fetch quests with no real narrative impact. Granny Smith will never ask you to collect ten apples for a small pittance of gold and EXP,
- Arduous and dragging escort quests... Actually, there are no escort quests at all!
- Water levels/puzzles. Yeah... I dont like these either.
- Overworld maps. Almost every area of the game is a continuous, explorable environment.
- Microtransactions. You are purchasing a full experience, and no, I wont try to sell you EXP buffs or over-powered weapons for real money later.
- Extensive original graphics/audio. My apologies, but Im not adept with designing images or music. Jokes aside, I sincerely hope this does not detract from your enjoyment of this game.
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
- Processor: 2.40 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Intel(R) Display Audio
- Additional Notes: You can likely run the game on a system with somewhat lower specs than this. These are the lowest tested specs.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.