PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$1.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 7, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Disputed Space cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Disputed Space key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Disputed Space steam key freeDisputed Space free steam key gift. Instant download. FREE STEAM GAMES. FREE STEAM KEYS. CD Keys Gift. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Disputed Space key free
- First Person Space Shooter with Six degrees of freedom (6DoF)
- Single player campaign with 30 levels
- Pilot your ship by rapidly strafing, aiming, dodging, and shooting
- Local Split Screen Co-Op Multiplayer
- Play as part of a large fleet
- Fly in between large capital ships while dogfighting with fighters and bombers
- Procedurally generated space scenes
- Large battles with dozens of ships and thousands of projectiles
- Arcade, Action, 3D SHMUP
- Highly Optimized (100+ FPS on a modern PC)
Single Player with Optional Local Co-Op Split Screen Multiplayer ModeDisputed Space supports 2-4 player local co-op split screen multiplayer in addition to the single player mode. Friends can jump an existing space battle by simply pressing the fire button on their game controller or joystick. Disputed Space will automatically add the additional local co-op player to the game and split the screen for the players. This mode is a blast to play with friends and family.
GameplayDisputed Space is a fast-paced arcade action game, not a realistic simulator. It is a 6DOF game that plays like Descent or Overload, but in outer space instead of inside a mine. Players pilot a small fighter ship that can fly in any direction (including backwards) while blasting enemy ships with lasers and missiles.
Multiple Control SchemesDisputed Space is designed to play like Descent or Overload, but in outer space instead of inside a mine. As such, the default control scheme is set up as an arcade action style which makes it easy to aim and strafe. If players prefer to have Disputed Space play more like a flight simulator, they can customize their control scheme. All keyboard, mouse, game controller, and joystick controls can be re-mapped to suit each players unique play style.
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit OS required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB, GTX 750Ti 2GB, or equivalent
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.