Conquest of Elysium 3
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$9.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateOct 24, 2012
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold, Strategy
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Conquest of Elysium 3 cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Conquest of Elysium 3 key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Conquest of Elysium 3 steam key freeFree Conquest of Elysium 3 cd key. CD Keys Gift. Free steam keys. Instant download. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free Codes & Giveaways. Conquest of Elysium 3 key free
The main focus in CoE3 is that each race plays differently. Were not talking about a unique building and unique unit, were talking about completely differently, with different mechanics and different goals. Perhaps youre playing a druid, focused on amassing a vast forest and jungle empire from which to harvest ingredients to summon creatures of the woods with no practical need to conquer mines. Perhaps youre a dwarf, whos only concern are mines and produce units at a set rate every turn, focused almost entirely on upgrading those units to survive as long as possible since they are so difficult to replace. With 18 different factions that alone is enough to keep your play dynamic as you vie for control of the map to conquer Elysium. That isnt where it ends, however, there are 6 scenarios in which your game takes place that will help randomize the map. These scenarios range from a the early days of an agrarian world to a giant gleaming capital, which you can conquer, that spawns patrols of human guards, to a fallen empire filled with the living dead and scarred by battlefields and tombs. Theres also random events to contend with, from merchants to pillage to the very gates of the underworld opening portals to your realm, your hands will be full before you even make contact with the enemy.
In each game the objective is to defeat your enemies by relying on the strengths of your chosen race. Combat in CoE3 is automatic to keep things streamlined, but that doesnt make it non-strategic. Each unit has a desired "location" it wants to be in the battlefield. Archers want to be in the rear, heavy infantry want to be in front. As you can imagine, putting together an army that has enough strength to protect the powerful archers and spell casters in the rear is vital. It goes beyond that though, as you must determine your enemys strengths and hopefully be able to counter their strategy. An army of a mere 10 trolls is extremely dangerous, perhaps able to bring down a dragon, but they can only kill 10 creatures at once. An army of 50 small units will make short work of your trolls. However, an army with a wizard able to cast high level spell may completely destroy all 50 small units in one shot but would be unable to harm 10 trolls. Determining the strength and composition of an enemy army is a vital skill, and since hitting in combat, damage, and even the very spells that will be cast are randomized based on the abilities of each unit, every battle invites potential disaster and a change of plans.
- 18 different classes that are unique, both in resources they need and the rituals or special abilities they have
- Copious amounts of monsters and random events, good and bad
- Random maps.
- Spell system with 42 magic paths
- Network or hotseat multiplayer
- Team play, you can be 2 players against the AI for example.
- Stealth and invisibility. Scouts needed to detect stealthy troops, something better (a star spawn or a beast bat will work) needed to detect the invisible ones.
- Assassins that make an assassination attack before combat starts.
- Catapults, Hill Giants and Rocs that can throw or drop boulders during sieges.
- Immortal Liches and Vampires.
- Regenerating trolls rise from the dead if they havent been killed too badly or their side lost.
- Large worms that can swallow smaller enemies whole. Swallowed units take a few points of damage from digestion each round until they are freed.
- Shape changers that looks like something else when seen by the enemies.
- And many many more monsters and abilites....
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor:1 GHz
- Memory:512 MB RAM
- Graphics:OpenGL capabable graphics card
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.