PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateDec 31, 2014
CategoriesAdventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Catmouth Island cd key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Catmouth Island key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Catmouth Island steam key freeCatmouth Island free steam key. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Catmouth Island key free
You control Mya, a student who enjoys solving puzzles in her spare time. She attends the Silvestri Schooledge, and lives in a nice house in Meow Village on Catmouth Island. She wants to find out more about the islands neighbourhood, environment, its mostly unknown past, and investigate what the secretive B3 Corp. is up to, all the while juggling her studies as not to end up like the steak house girl. :3
This game follows the same convention as most classic point-and-click games like Sam & Max: Hit The Road, Day of The Tentacle and Monkey Island, except that it addresses a few of the issues with trying every object in the inventory together to see if they work, and a few other things.
It is created in a low-poly graphical style in which as few polygons as possible have been used to create objects. Very inspired by the games on the Nintendo 64 and Sony Playstation.
- Over 60 NPCs to interact with, from humans to non-humans and even secret ones!
- A scrapbook with a task list that keeps track of your progress!
- A personal teleporter system to help you get around quicker if would like!
- Unique location-based theme music that changes depending on where you go!
- Episodic progression that will advance the game and the story.
This game was voted by you through Greenlight. :3
Releases for Linux and Mac are coming soon!
- Episode 1: The Infinitely Tall House
Disclaimer: Theres occasional swearing and coarse language, and a topless sunbather. Therefore it is not suitable for younger players.
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Pentium III
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: On-board graphics chip
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 120 MB available space
- Sound Card: On-board sound chip
- Additional Notes: The game was meant to run on toasters but sadly our game engine wasn't. There might be occasional stuttering in the menu after start-up.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.