Candy Kingdom VR
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$5.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateSep 20, 2016
CategoriesAction, Adventure, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate Candy Kingdom VR free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate Candy Kingdom VR key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of Candy Kingdom VR key freeCandy Kingdom VR free steam key on SteamGateways. FREE steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. FREE steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. FREE Codes & Giveaways. Candy Kingdom VR steam key free
Requires an HTC vive headset !
Magical Candy Kingdom is a fun candy shooting game for all ages!
Once upon a time in a magical Candy kingdom, there was a king named King Candy and he had so many candies that his whole kingdom was enjoying them every day!
On a glorious day, his army of candy cookies opened the door for a cute little fairy, who was lost and desperate to find a new place that she could call home.
After hearing all the stories that the fairy was sharing with him, he felt that he needed to help her out. Without further thinking he offered the fairy to stay in his kingdom as long as she wanted and enjoy his candies.
At this point, he didnt knew that the cute little fairy was actually a witch in disguise, wanting to take all his candy and his kingdom.
The king was so interested in the fairy, that he invited her daily to his castle, to hear all the stories, which the fairy could tell him.
He didnt know that spending time with the fairy caused him to fall into the grip of the witch, who was secretly putting a spell on him.
Days and days passed and step by step the king lost his interest in the candies and his kingdom. He couldnt and wouldnt care any more.
Once the kings mind was completely in control of the fairy, the witch could finally show her true form. He wouldnt see or wouldnt care…
Under the control of the witch, he did everything for her.
King Candy commanded his army of cookies to destroy anyone who would enter his kingdom from then on.
She even commanded him to switch all the nice candy with enchanted candies, so people who would eat them would be instantly under the control of the witch…
His kingdom is lost. The Candy kingdom needs a new king…
Will you be the new king of Candy Kingdom , destroy the enchanted candies and defeat the army of cookies?
Try to complete all levels to claim the King trophy!
Candy Kingdom features :
- Bright & vivid colors ( lights & sky changes when advancing through difficult levels)
- Candy shooting fun for the everyone and all ages 2-99
- 18 levels and 18 bonus levels to unlock auto-shooting
- Dual wield candy blasters
- easy levels 1-6 , non threatening cookies
- medium levels 7-12 , a few threatening cookies
- Hard challenging levels with threatening cookies 12-18
- Online leader-board , challenge other new Candy Kings !
- Unlock achievements while playing
- Optimized for VR, using the latest technologies ( MSAAx8 by default, automatic render target multiplier from 0.5 to 2.0)
important note :
- When you start, dont forget to pickup the guns inside the train
- If you unlocked auto-shooting, you can select the level on the guns by pressing left/right on each controllers track pad
- Should the scaling not be correct, change to the correct scaling level by pressing +/- keys on the keypad.
Optimized for Zotac hardware! Push the limits
More information : http://www.zotac.com
- OS: Windows 7 or newer, 32-64-bit
- Processor: I5,equivalant or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX960 , equivalent or newer
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1000 MB available space
- Sound Card: default sound device
- Additional Notes: HTC vive required
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.