A Quick Death
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$0.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateJul 11, 2017
CategoriesAction, All games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate A Quick Death key free(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate A Quick Death key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of A Quick Death cd key freeFree A Quick Death steam key on SteamGateways. Free steam games. Instant delivery 24/7. Free steam keys. CD Keys Gift. Free Codes & Giveaways. Instant download. A Quick Death free steam key
GameA Quick Death is a 2-Player local multiplayer Western Shootout where timing, reflex, and psychology are the name of the game. Waiting builds accuracy, but firing takes some away. Featuring over twenty unique stages and over a dozen different obstacles and level modifiers, A Quick Death takes a classic video game mechanic and pushes it to its most extreme conclusion. Challenge your friends to seven rounds and fight to the quick death.
- Addictive, twitch-based competitive gameplay with surprising depth
- Lovely, hand-drawn art
- Over 20 unique stages
- Over a dozen obstacles, hazards, and modifiers
- Classic and Endless modes with multiple scoring systems
- High Intensity mode that cranks everything up when you and your opponent are evenly matched
- Full controller support
Game ModesClassic - Compete against an opponent in the best of 7 stages, with pre-selected stage lists of increasing difficulty.
Endless - Play endless rounds on randomly occurring stages, including some with increased difficulty and mixed modifiers.
High Intensity - Activate High Intensity by reaching a tie, making the following stages faster, more intense, and more complex, in addition to speeding up aim time.
The Accuracy GaugeThe Accuracy Gauge separates AQD from a standard twitch reaction game. It represents bullet spread and adds an element of calculated risk and timing.
- Waiting causes your accuracy to increases over time, represented by the cone in front of your character shrinking.
- Firing at your opponent reduces your accuracy and increases the bullet spread of subsequent shots.
- Firing at your opponent reduces reduces their accuracy. But this is also true in reverse!
- Balancing timing and risk is the key to victory!
Planned UpdatesWork is already underway to add additional features to the game, in the form of completely free updates, including:
- Hero Characters - Select from six unique heroes, each with two unique abilities. Abilities can be used to in combat to gain an edge in battle. Heroes will be playable in any game mode with any scoring system.
- Even more obstacles and levels - Obstacles and levels are being added all the time, and we will continue to do so post launch.
- Custom stage lists - Create and save your own custom stage lists for you and your friends to play on.
- OS: Windows XP SP2+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 3.0)
- Storage: 500 MB available space
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.