A Lullaby of Colors VR
PRICEYou must be logged in to get this game for free.
$4.99 100% OFF
Log In or Register
Live Stock Report You receive your product instantly.
Release dateFeb 21, 2019
CategoriesAll games, Best sellers, Casual, Indie, Most wanted, New games, Newest, Popular, Recently Sold
LanguagesGerman, Spanish, French, English, Italian
Instructions to activate A Lullaby of Colors VR free steam key(1) Launch Steam and log into your Steam account. (2) Click the Games Menu. (3) Choose Activate a Product on Steam. (4) Follow the onscreen instructions to activate A Lullaby of Colors VR key. After successful code verification go to the "MY GAMES" tab and start downloading.
Description of A Lullaby of Colors VR key freeA Lullaby of Colors VR steam key for free on SteamGateways. Free Codes & Giveaways. Free steam keys. Instant delivery 24/7. CD Keys Gift. Instant download. Free steam games. A Lullaby of Colors VR steam key free
Find and catch the bouncing spheres to visit different worlds. Find the perfect place to relax and watch the virtual world go by. There are no enemies, quests, guns, or puzzles. There is no objective other than to relax and enjoy.
The experience allows you to experience a simulation of synesthesia, a mixing of senses, where you can see sounds and hear colors. Each "popsicle" produces a sound that is based on their color, with a loudness based on their height and position. The sounds you hear are based on the colors around you. For more interesting soundscapes, seek out patches with mixed colors, interesting formations, or rapidly moving landscapes.
Play for 5-20 minutes before bed, or after a stressful day, or when youre feeling depressed/anxious. By the end of the session, youll feel much less stressed, more relaxed and happy. You will be able to sleep more easily, and you might even have vividly colorful dreams when you sleep.
- Great for relaxing, open-eyed meditation, or jaw-dropping drug-free tripping
- Endless blissful landscapes to soar through
- Infinite number of unique procedurally generated worlds and soundscapes
- Relaxing and immersive VR experience for HTC Vive or Oculus Rift
- Friendly for sitting, standing, or room-scale VR
- Head-controlled steering to prevent motion sickness, or hand controller snap turning for non-360 degree setups
- Easily save 4K resolution snapshot images of your experience, to share with others, or use as a wallpaper
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10, 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
- Additional Notes: VR Required. Steam VR Required. VR headset+controllers required: HTC Vive or Oculus Rift.
Mac RequirementsNot available.
Linux RequirementsNot available.